Join Tucker Business Association
Why should you join TBA?
TBA provides a positive forum for its membership to:
• Share information and resources of import to the business community;
• Convey concerns to appropriate government representatives;
• Develop relationships with businesses and residents;
• Encourage investment in our community.
TBA holds After-Hours events throughout the year, providing opportunities for fellow members and guests to enjoy an evening of socializing and networking.
What’s In It For You?
TBA Members have access to the following at each monthly meeting:
• Networking opportunities with fellow members, government agencies and residents.
• A source for new legislation and how it can impact your business.
• Opportunities to introduce and promote your business.
• Professional organizations which can help solve the complex issues that face all businesses as they progress and expand.
As an ongoing benefit, members are listed on the TBA web site directory, providing a searchable link to you, and your contact information.
Monthly educational luncheon meetings are held on the third Thursday of each month at 11:30 a.m. at Aldo’s Cafe.
Come join us as we strengthen our business relationships and establish avenues of growth for us all.
Start with being our guest at our next monthly meeting!
Quickly and conveniently join TBA online through PayPal!
Just fill out the form below and submit your payment. We appreciate your support!